[Northkeep] A&S Night: Cooking Class

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 09:04:29 PDT 2020

Tonight we will be learning how to cook 2 of the recipes from the planned
Castellan Feast Menu: (Chilled) Plum Soup and Smoked Pork Loin from Feast
Stewards Lady Kiah of Northkeep, Lady Kata Timpkin, & Lord William O’Harra.
This will be a watch party of a pre-recorded class, with discussion to
follow.
At our event Can't-stellan: A Host of Hermits on May 16th we will keep the
virtual meeting room open after Court so we can Feast with our Friends! We
hope that having the opportunity to share some of the same dishes will
enhance the experience, see the link below for tonight's class.

Jehanne de Montauban is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Feast with Friends Cooking Class
Time: May 4, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89297659453?pwd=UE81dGtGVkdIOG1KTjVCaDdUZWZXUT09

Meeting ID: 892 9765 9453
Password: 528478
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,89297659453#,,1#,528478# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89297659453#,,1#,528478# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)