[Northkeep] Scribal & Bardic Night 11/9

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:49:47 PST 2020

Monday, November 9th at 7pm - Scribal & Bardic Night

All are invited to join the Zoom meeting linked below and hang out while working on charter illumination, and/or learn some more of Ansteorra's favorite bardic pieces. Lady Elspeth Bhoruma inghean ui Bhrian has been preparing to teach us more songs!

If you need scrolls or paints, please let me know and we can arrange curbside delivery for you. I still have a whole stack of Kingdom Charters that need painting!

To join the Zoom Meeting by browser or App: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84445928854
Meeting ID: 844 4592 8854