[Northkeep] Memorial for Anton /Tony

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 10:46:23 PST 2020

 There will be a Zoom connection for those who cannot or do not want to attend in person, camera provided by Brian Gam and Zoom courtesy of Northkeep expatriate Omar Muhammad Mirzazadeh. I'm going to hand-copy the link because I have no idea how to get this from my phone to a real computer any other way.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87550200080?pwd=WWpsVXh4VTFuSDR4dlAzdU9kV1J0dz09
Meeting ID: 875 5020 0080Passcode: 360045
There's a bunch of phone numbers to dial into for different cities, none in NE OK. If you want one for Tacoma, San Jose, Houston, Chicago, New York or DC let me know.
There is a Find Your Local Number link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kQwBi1KDe
if that helps.

I feel like a Luddite