[Northkeep] A&S in the Park: Woodcuts

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:33:01 PDT 2020

Monday, 10/5/2020 6:00pm at Whiteside Park (4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135). We plan to meet at the pavilion behind the tennis courts.
Lord Matthew Mac Gille Fhaoláin will be teaching a class on woodcuts!
Woodcut is a relief printing method and one of the earliest known methods of mass-producing text and imagery.  In this introductory course we will be talking about how to create period woodcuts.  We will get hands-on with basic methods and materials to create our own small woodcuts.  All materials will be provided to students attending the class in-person.
Class size is limited to 7 students, if you plan to attend, please sign up via the following link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0845ABAE29A02-medieval. SignupGenius does not require an account, you just sign up with your name and email.

I will be attempting to put it on Zoom simultaneously at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86408231585