[Northkeep] Sad tidings.

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Sep 5 06:46:00 PDT 2020

This is indeed a dark day for NorthKeep and all who knew her.

She will be greatly missed in person, but remembered always in our
memories of talks and hugs and fantabulous feasts!!!

Kevin / Bri / Cole , you know that her love is with you always...

Be Safe, Be Happy, Have Fun

(eventually, when the pain subsides)

Arthur Blackmoon