[Northkeep] Northkeep Activity List 4/12-4/18

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:04:52 PDT 2021

Monday, April 12th - 7:00pm Scribal & Bardic Night on Zoom.
All are invited to join the Zoom meeting linked below and hang out while working on charter illumination, and/or figure out and practice your song for Carriage Karaoke!
If you need scrolls or paints, please let me know and we can arrange curbside delivery for you.
To join the Zoom Meeting by browser or App:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84345554322     Meeting ID: 843 4555 4322

Wednesday, April 14th - 6:30 pm Non-Contact Rapier Practice at Turkey Mountain (6800 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, Ok)
We are still at Phase 1 this week, which means non-contact practice and drills! We plan to meet at the large pavilion to the east of the main (lower) parking lot.

Friday-Sunday, April 16th-18th - Northkeep Demo at Tulkon. We will be holding our first in-person demo since August 2019 this weekend! See the previous Demo email for details.

Northkeep is at Phase 1 for 4/12-4/18. For a full understanding of what this means please refer to the Ansteorra Martial Practices Reopen Plan
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/>

***Do not feel obligated to attend any in-person SCA activities during the pandemic.***

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
NO YOUTH PRACTICE!!! Minors are not allowed to participate at this time.
BRING YOUR MASKS!!! Face masks are required for all in attendance.
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! Practice rigorous hand hygiene and cough/sneeze
etiquette.
BRING YOUR GEAR!!! Loaner equipment is highly limited at this time.
BRING YOUR WATER!!! No communal water jug allowed.
READ THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Participants must acknowledge the Ansteorran
Health Screening Questionnaire: https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/06/Ansteorra-Health-Screening-Questionnaire.pdf