[Northkeep] Heraldic offices open for application - Northern Region

Equinox Herald northern at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 19 11:29:30 PDT 2021

Hello good lords and ladies,

I am sending this missive to remind you that the following herald offices
are open for application:

Adlersruhe
Chemin Noir
Skorragardr
Northkeep

If you are interested in applying please fill out the application found at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

The paper application can be downloaded from the same link.  Please verify
that any applications are forwarded to the following people:

local herald
local seneschal
baronial herald (if different and not applicable for shires)
baronial seneschal (if different and not applicable for shires)
Baron (not applicable for shires)
Baroness (not applicable for shires)
and me at Northern at herald.ansteorra.org

Round table will be here before we know it.  I'd like to have everyone
trained and ready to serve our kingdom and their local groups at round
table as we hopefully continue to proceed back towards being able to have
in person meetings and events safely.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or phone at
405-639-9701.

Thank you for your continued service.

Lord Donnán Ó Néill
Equinox Herald (Northern Regional)