[Northkeep] Castellan auction

Zubeydah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:55:21 PDT 2021

Hey friends! Annually, Northkeep hosts a fundraiser at its Castellan event. This year I have volunteered to help coordinate and run it. I need your help!

I am seeking items to include in the silent auction. Donations of artist promissory / new / gently used items are eagerly sought!

I am also seeking someone to help me the day of. I was reminded this morning that the auction will have to be outside and not indoors. I have had several heat injuries and am sensitive to temperature. I need a backup to help man the table so I can periodically go sit in AC and cool down.