[Northkeep] COVID restrictions update

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 25 08:02:55 PDT 2021

 From the Kingdom Seneschal:
Greetings Ansteorra,
We are heavily watching the increases in the spread of the coronavirus.
Unfortunately, we are seeing tremendous increases throughout Ansteorra.
First and foremost, our goal is to best serve the people of Ansteorra.
With this in mind, we are seeing the need to socially distance at events,
even while masked. To that end, we are adding an additional restriction on
indoor activities. Effective immediately, Ansteorra will not permit events
to be held indoors at this time. Local activities with no more than 25
people may be held indoors and social distance must be maintained. Masks
are still required indoors and out.
Unfortunately, this means that Kingdom A&S is cancelled. This was a very
difficult decision and it is not made lightly. We are working on
rescheduling Kingdom A&S as quickly as possible.
To recap - local activities with 25 people or fewer may be held indoors. No
activities with over 25 people may be held indoors.
Please remember to stay safe and be courteous. Any questions may be
directed to the Kingdom Seneschal at kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org.
--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA