[Northkeep] Vindheim Coronet Tourney

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 12 18:55:31 PST 2021

We are home, and feeling so proud to be a part of our Kingdom, our
Principality, and most of all our Barony. Congratulations to all our
wonderful Northkeep fighters on a job well done, your names will go down in
history! Geoffrey de Gourney, Damon Xanthus, Wulfgard Martel, Micauley
Morrison, Ludewicus von Lichenstein, Alexandre Crane, Finnr Jorgenson, Set
Sette, Hari Kjelsen, Karl Hungus, Ulfr Gyldr, it was a joy to watch you
fight. It was also really good to see Sir Vigge Johnson and Sir Balvin
Thorfinnson at this event, and it is always good to see Sir Sarran the
Traveller. Congratulations to Muirenn Nia Ingen Nathi, our Minister of
Children, on her Sable Sparrow. Congratulations to Iziaslava Veronikeia
Myshkovicha Meesh and Ulfr Gyldr (Tony Davis) on receiving Sable Talons in
Heavy Combat, and to Matthew Mac Gille Fhaolain on receiving a Sable Talon
in Cut & Thrust. Congratulations to Koke Gan (Jorje) on her Sable Thistle
in cord weaving, and congratulations to Wulfgard Martel (Tim Drost) on his
Sable Crane! We were thrilled to witness Set Sette (Seth Anthony) being
welcomed as a Centurion, and then absolutely overjoyed to see Wulfgard
Martel(Tim Drost)elevated to Knight of the Society!
The Premier Coronet Tourney of Vindheim was an event to be remembered, with
all the pageantry and pomp that we could wish for. Thank you to everyone
who painted banners and let us display them on the Northkeep Pavilion,
thank you to everyone who helped us set up and tear down the Northkeep
space, and special thanks those who stayed until the bitterly cold end to
help carry it to the trailer (looking at you Oz, Ulfr, and Redulf).
Thank you to our wonderful entourage, for faithfully chasing us around all
day. (Sorry!) Yzabeau (Amanda Hall), Nimmira, Elena (Cathy), Kelandra
(Teresa), Rachel de Narbonne, Denny, Alexandre (Ramon).  Thank you to Mark
l'Haut de Provence (Mark J. Norris) for helping get the pennants on the
pavilion and saving me from having to haul out the ladder.😁
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the largesse basket, I'm sure it
will come in handy for the new Prince and Princess of Vinheim, Romanius
Vesperianus and Deanna della Penna!
--
À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban