[Northkeep] Steppes 12th Night Cancelled

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 30 11:39:10 PST 2021

 Reposting from Kingdom Facebook Group:

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Steppes Twelfth Night is
cancelled. Their Excellencies and I have looked at the Covid numbers, and
we feel that it would be extremely irresponsible to hold an indoor event
under the current circumstances. Every activity at the event encountered
Covid related challenges prior to the event, from the feasting to the music
to the dancing.
In lieu of an in-person event we will be having a virtual court in
conjunction with Their Majesties on Saturday. Details will be announced
once we have worked them out with the Crown.
Thank you so much to Baroness Elspeth de Stervlen and Lord Sean Tabor for
all your hard work and planning. Their Excellencies and I really appreciate
you. It would have been a great event, and hopefully we can try again next
year. Thank you also to all the volunteers who had already signed up to
work gate and entourage.
Thank you all for your understanding. We do not make this decision lightly,
and I understand that this is not what anyone wants to hear. We would
rather be safe and see all of you next year than take the chance of an
outbreak coming from our event.
Yours In Service,
Lady Esmeralda Malaspina
Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes