[Northkeep] WinterKingdom Help needed

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:19:40 PST 2021

Forwarded it to you, will go back and send to deputy also.  If you want to
add a blurb about it also:
Greetings from the Winterkingdom Autocrats.  WinterKingdom is fast
approaching and as usual we will need help in the following areas:
Gate
Covid Check
Hall Setup/Tear down
Decoration
If you have any interest in volunteering at all please reach out to
Northkeep.winterkingdom at gmail.com.

Ainar