[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Thanks

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:59:19 PST 2021

Thank you to everyone who attended wInterkingdom, you made the event what it was. Every event is a combination of the efforts of many people, and virtual events are no different in that respect.
Thank you to our Wonder-full  Zoom Host team! (see what we did there?) Norah Shannon, Meesh Marion, Caterina Giovanni, Jaime Langston, Zubeydah al-Badawiyyah, Cwen, and Diana de Blyth, you made the event run so smoothly, and we can’t thank you enough. Thank you also, Mike Wells, for standing by as emergency backup. We are convinced we didn’t need it because we had it!
Thank you to all of the amazing teachers, sharing your knowledge is the gift that keeps on giving. And thanks to so many being recorded, that gift is greatly expanded!
Adalia VondemBerg, Aline Swynbroke, Aubrey Ericsdatter, Beatrix Alfray , Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh, Cornelius Meriläinen, Crescentia Fuggerin, Debroa bat Yosef, Diana de Blyth, Eadaoin inghean Chionoidha, Ealawynn Maeru (alias Ela), Eleanor of Bonwicke, Etienne de Montagu, Giraude Benet, Goldweard, Heahburh aet Niwecastel, Karl Thorgeirsson , Gwlados Vachan, Wulfgard Martel, Masina Da Ferrara, Megan Andoniel of Glengalen, Min Soo Yun, Muirenn Chernaig, Orlando Giovanni , Raven Mayne,  Robin Carrot , Roscha Georgette, Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun, Seamus O'Caellaigh, Serena Calandra, Stormig av Sandkrok, Thomas de Groet, Willow de Wisp, Ysabel de Picard.
Extra Special thanks to Biatrichi di Palermo, for teaching a class she meant to attend, when the slated teacher was sidelined by a migraine.
Deepest Gratitude to Toinette de Cambrai and Karl Thorgeirsson for creating our audio site token. If you haven’t had a chance to hear it, it is still available at https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/
In Service,
Jehanne de Montauban & Perrin de Beaujeu