[Northkeep] The Historian's Fireside Chat: Fallen Stars of Ansteorra

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:32:39 PST 2021

Each Sunday night, the Office of the Kingdom Historian hosts a Fireside
Chat -- as we cannot gather in person around the warmth of a campfire, a
virtual one is held. This is a place and a time for the telling of stories
of Ansteorra's earliest days to the current reign.

The Fireside Chat is hosted via Zoom, Sundays from 7pm to 9pm. Each week
has a different topic. One of the most somber and sacred duties of the
Historian's office is to maintain the list of Fallen Stars of Ansteorra,
that those who are lost to us are remembered.
Tonight's Fireside honors them.
If there is a name we do not have on the Fallen Stars list, please come and
tell us. If you have a tale to uplift their memory, come and tell us. Let
their deeds be remembered. Let their names be held in our hearts.
https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Fallen_Stars_of_Ansteorra
Zoom Link: (Same for every week)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84981979389?pwd=L1lnSmlycGJ3SXppMjROZ0lUQTlHZz09

Meeting ID: 849 8197 9389
Passcode: Ansteorra

I hope you will join us to remember those we have loved and lost.

--
H.E. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra