[Northkeep] Activity List June 6-June 12

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 07:59:30 PDT 2021

Be sure to check for cancellations due to weather before heading out!
Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook
Page.

Sunday June 6th.  Archery Practice is cancelled, due to officer
unavailability.We are at the SunFest Demo today in Bartlesville!

Monday, June 7th. A&S in the Park- 7pm at the pavilion in Whiteside Park
(4009 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK 74135) First Step to Inkle: Warping. This
is a class for those that have looms they have yet to start, or those
needing a refresher. Supplies needed are: Loom, Cotton thread or yarn, and
scissors. There will be a practice loom available.

Tuesday, June 8th. Armored Combat Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Masks are required by
all participants, no loaner armor will be provided. Please bring your own
bottled water and maintain appropriate social distancing.

Wednesday, June 9th. Rapier Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain Park
(6800 S. Elwood Ave). We meet at the large pavilion to the east of the
parking lot. Masks are required by all participants, no loaner armor will
be provided. Please bring your own bottled water and maintain appropriate
social distancing.

~Jehanne