[Northkeep] Vindheim Populace Badge Input #2

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:48:09 PDT 2021

We'd like to collect a little more feedback from the populace. Our first
request was very successful, so this time we'd like to know if you
generally approve or disapprove of each of these charges.

This feedback will be used to pick out BOTH a fielded (with a background)
and a fieldless (no background) design for use as a populace badge. Many of
the other choices may see future use as badges for awards, or as part of
the full achievement (all the froo-froo around the shield). The final
decision on the choice of populace badges will be made by the Crown of
Ansteorra. Any further badge needs will be decided by future Coronets of
the Principality.
THIS POLL CLOSES AT THE END OF JULY 4, 2021!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNUXB5TiHUaLaMqbxFehnUdcPmO3uYCaKnozIcTXZJXOxfIg/viewform