[Northkeep] Castellan Thanks

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 30 20:38:33 PDT 2021

“As hopefully expected, this is all so new.” This was the start of this
post when we tried to write it on Sunday evening. Obviously, we needed
sleep before we tried again.

Castellan was so amazing for us. We are awed by the support of the scores
of people who helped to make Castellan such a great day.

First, we wish to thank Their Majesties Jason and Margherita for their
trust and support. Thanks also to Beorhtlic & Elizaveta for bestowing
awards and council.  Given all the reopening plans, the autocrat team (Don
Facon, Lord Daniel, Lord Thomas ) had a herculean task to ensure all of our
safety and fun. Thank you for all of your work. Mistress Adalia VonderBerg,
thank you for being our voice, though ours are still a bit unsure, yours
was clear and strong.  Thanks also to our wonderful head of entourage
Yzabeau Brossier. As this was our first event ever having entourage, we
were thrilled at how prepared she was organizing it all, from the schedule
to the “stuff” we didn’t even know we needed. Thank you also to all our
friends who worked as entourage for us, (Elspeth, Kelandra, Ian, Nimmira,
Alexandre) thank you for your time, we will get better at that 😊. Our
court was lovely thanks in heaping parts to Yzzy (yes that fabulous garb
was made by our Head of Entourage, you know, in her spare time!!) Alexandre
& Redulf have my eternal gratitude for always being in the right place to
aid us in uncountable moments that helped to let us breathe. Our procession
would not have been the same without the youth of Ansteorra bearing the
banners (Ben, Brecken, Alexandria, Francois, Constance, Lenora), and huge
thanks to Toinette and Karl for providing the soundtrack of our procession.
We keep asking for music to add to events and Toinette never fails to
impress us.

For our champions, wow OUR champions…thank you for your willingness to be a
part of our court.

Castellan of Northkeep: Lillias MacGuffin

Drighton of Northkeep:  Rikr Foetipper

Provost of Northkeep: Orlando Giovanni

Archer of Northkeep: Karl Thorgiersson

Marksman of Northkeep: Ragnar Kelson of Durham

Artisan of Northkeep:  Lillias MacGuffin

Title Bard of Northkeep:  Lillias MacGuffin

Youth Castellan of Northkeep (8-12): Lenora de Montauban

Children’s Castellan of Northkeep (5-7): Miranda Ni Ian

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)