[Northkeep] Fw: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 179, Issue 5

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:22:02 PDT 2021

________________________________

   1.  Petition for Principality (Kingdom Seneschal)

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:47:14 -0500
From: Kingdom Seneschal <kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org>
To: Ansteorra List <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Petition for Principality

Greetings all,

I am thrilled to announce that the petition for the proposed principality
in the northern region (Vindheim) has been sent to Society for review and
consideration by the Board of Directors.

Thanks to our Kingdom Webminister, Laird Johanna, we have a space for
everyone to view a public version of what was sent to Society.  Also
included is a list of people who worked on various aspects of creating the
proposal.

My sincere thanks to everyone who worked on the different parts of the
proposal.  This was a huge undertaking and no single person could have done
it.  However, the lead on this project was Centurion Charles the Grey of
Mooneschadowe, former Northern Regional Seneschal.  He did a great deal of
work on this project individually, not to mention guiding the various
committees.  Huge thanks to Charles for his work on this massive project!

https://ansteorra.org/vindheim/

--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA