[Northkeep] Fall Queeen’s Champion

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 14 16:25:31 PST 2021

Hail Northkeep!
Home from a glorious Queen’s Champion. The weather was wonderful and we had
a great time seeing old friends and new friends throughout the day. Thank
you to Her Majesty Elizabeth for assembling such an amazing group of
swashbuckling fighters! Thank to our dear cousins of The Steppes  for
hosting; Thanks for letting us hold the babies! Unto our cousin of
Wiesenfeur Her Excellency Bea and her entourage HL Rebekah thanks for
keeping us company all day.
I also want to thank the Northkeep Vanguard for showing up in force to
fight and serve on such a memorable day. Thank you Sir Geoffrey de Gournay,
Mistress Adalia VonderBerg, Don Facon, HL Karl Thorginssen, HL Redulf vin
Kol, HL Johann von Aue, Centurion Mícauley Morison, Lady Elena Zekel
Miklosne, and Lord Daniel MacTavish for all the help in setup and tear down
as well as the company we so much enjoy. Northkeep please take special
note: HL Redulf made it to the top ten in Queen Champion and HL Johann was
the runner up in the Royal blade championship that same day. Huzzah to all !

A votré service,
Perrin de Beaujue
Baron of Northkeep.