[Northkeep] Upcoming Coronet

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 22 11:44:14 PST 2021

Greetings Northkeep!
Coronet tourney is right around the corner! We want to hear from you! How
many plan to attend? How many are fighting? How many want a space with
Northkeep during the tourney. We want you all to feel welcome, but guessing
at numbers makes  the Baron sad. We may not have room under the baronial
pavilion for everyone, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t together. We will
also be wanting a big show as a group, so get out your banners and be
prepared to show our new Prince and Princess the artistry of Northkeep.
As we learn more, we will keep you all in the loop.
Dans votre service,
Perrin