[Northkeep] Activity List November 28th - December 5th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 24 12:48:44 PST 2021

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday November 28th.  NO ARCHERY PRACTICE due to lack of Missile Marshal.

Monday November 29th. Populace Meeting. *Masks are required, also proof of
COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test.* Populace starts at 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd., Tulsa, OK 74129) in the Auditorium. Join
us for our monthly business meeting. There will be officer reports, event
and activity updates, word fame, planning and socializing! While any
attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we try to
wear our best to inspire both colleagues and newcomers. If you cannot make
it in person, please join us on Zoom!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81358253514?pwd=Ky9TNTU1Z2c3LzdEMkFMTnJsRC9JUT09

Meeting ID: 813 5825 3514
Passcode: 523949

Tuesday, November 30th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park
at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  *Masks are NOT
required, proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test IS.* Please
bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the
appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, December 1st. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us!  *Masks are NOT required, proof of COVID
vaccination OR negative COVID test IS*. Please bring your own water! Loaner
gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice
if you need loaner gear.

Sunday December 5th.  NO ARCHERY PRACTICE due to lack of Missile Marshal.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)