[Northkeep] Activity List October 17th-23rd

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 16 20:22:59 PDT 2021

Masks are currently NOT required for outside meetings and activities, but
ARE required for indoor meetings.

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday October 17th.  Archery Practice is from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK).  *Masks are NOT
required.* Bring a chair and some water! Let Jehanne know if you will need
any loaner equipment, jehanne14th at gmail.com.

Monday October 18th. BARONIAL PICTURE DAY! 6pm at Woodward Park at E. 21st
Street & S. Peoria Ave. in Tulsa. The Populace has spoken, we need a new
baronial picture! The day is nearing, and it is time to plan your garb.
Don't be late, the light is fading really fast after 6pm! So far the
weather looks like it will cooperate, and in a wonderful stroke of luck, we
are allowed to take the picture WITHOUT our masks on! We would like at
least one shot with masks for posterity, so please bring one.
We will be in the Rose Garden, look for us on one of the middle terraces.
Also, imagine the photo ops, strolling the gardens after the official
picture is taken...

Tuesday, October 19th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park
at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  Masks are NOT
required. Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited, please
contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, October 20th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us! Masks are NOT required. Please bring your
own water! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Saturday, October 23rd - Namron Protectorate -
Welcome one and all to Namron Protectorate! We can't wait to have new
Chivalric, Arts and Science, and Rapier Champions! Come join us for a day
of fun, friends, and merriment!
A few things to remember...