[Northkeep] Activity List October 31st-November 7th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 28 14:04:42 PDT 2021

*Starting October 25, 2021*, all SCA events, meetings and practices within
the state of Oklahoma are subject to the COVIDSafe Resolution.
All participants must provide EITHER proof of full vaccination OR a
negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the event start time. This
will be shown to a single individual who will NOT record it, but will
simply sign a statement that all present have provided the required
information.

The full resolution can be found at
https://www.sca.org/news/covidsafe-proof-of-fully-vaccinated-status-or-negative-covid-test-policy-resolution/

With the new resolution, masks are NOT required for outside meetings and
activities, but ARE required for indoor meetings.

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday October 31st.  No Archery Practice today. Happy Halloween!

Monday November 1st. A&S Class - Lampwork Beads Lecture & Demo Masks are
NOT required, proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test IS. Lady
Rachel de Narbonne has graciously offered to host this meeting at her
house: 2428 S. Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129, For those who would prefer
to join us online, here is the Zoom info.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89120711256?pwd=bzNMYTh3bEFuN2JUR0dEekFoaXI4UT09
Meeting ID: 891 2071 1256
Passcode: flames

Tuesday, November 2nd. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park
at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  Masks are NOT
required, proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test IS. Please
bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the
appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, November 3rd. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us!  Masks are NOT required, proof of COVID
vaccination OR negative COVID test IS. Please bring your own water! Loaner
gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice
if you need loaner gear.

November 5-7 Axeman XVI: Celebration of the Einherjar (Camp Dakani, 3309 E
Hefner Rd Oklahoma City, OK 73131)
The Canton of Skorragarðr extends to all their invitation to join us as we
celebrate our 16th Axeman event. Competitions will decide our Champions,
and we will celebrate our heroes in Valhalla.
Site opens at 5 pm on November 5th.
Site closes at 11 am on November 7th.
Adult Registration: $15
Adult Member Discount Registration: $10
Child (5-17): $5
Youth (4 & under): Free
Member Family Max: $30
Paypal information https://tinyurl.com/AxemanXVI
<https://tinyurl.com/AxemanXVI?fbclid=IwAR2ePvbMNB9cmw2ezFxmmEg0F9U9RQcL5LRCE2BK2q3FuSSZP8QdknvpGK4>
Sunday November 7th.  Archery Practice *NEW TIME* is from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK).  *Masks
are NOT required.* Bring a chair and some water! Let Jehanne know if you
will need any loaner equipment, jehanne14th at gmail.com.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep