[Northkeep] Activity List September 5th - Sept. 11th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 3 10:02:41 PDT 2021

 Please remember that masks are currently required for all meetings and
activities, both indoor and out. We are also limited to 25 persons for
indoor gatherings, and youth activities are on hold.

As always, be sure to check for cancellations  before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday September 5th. Archery Practice is from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK). We shoot from a
well shaded area, but arrow retrieval is in full sun. *Masks are
required.* Bring
a chair and some water! Let Jehanne know if you will need any loaner
equipment, jehanne14th at gmail.com.

Monday, September 6th. NO MEETINGS due to Labor Day.

Tuesday, September 7th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park
at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  Masks are
required. Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited, please
contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, September 8th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us! Masks are required. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior
to practice if you need loaner gear.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep