[Northkeep] Open for Applications: Northkeep Seneschal

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 21 21:04:43 PDT 2021

Cross-posting from Facebook:

OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS: Northkeep Seneschal
Dearest friends, it has been an honor to serve you as your seneschal, but
I’m afraid I am stepping down so that I may better attend to some new
developments in my professional and personal life.
If you have a desire to promote peace, harmony, and prosperity within our
beloved barony, please consider applying. The requirements are as follows:
• You must be 18 or older.
• You must be a member of the SCA and have regular access to the Kingdom
newsletter, the Black Star.
• You must attend the Seneschal’s and Treasurer’s warranting classes.
• You must not live at the same address as the group’s Treasurer.
• You must be reachable by telephone, especially in the evenings.
• You must have reliable internet access in order to use the Kingdom issued
officer email.
Please send your application and a copy of your current blue card to:
Seneschal of Northkeep: seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Baron of Northkeep: baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Baroness of Northkeep: baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Northern Regional Seneschal: northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org