[Northkeep] Activity List September 26th-October 2nd

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 27 09:08:59 PDT 2021

 Please remember that masks are currently required for all meetings and
activities, both indoor and out. We are also limited to 25 persons for
indoor gatherings, and youth activities are on hold.

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday September 26th. No Archery Practice this week, due to Coronation.

Monday September 27th. Northkeep Blended Populace, 7pm at  Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129) in the Auditorium. Join us
for our monthly business meeting. There will be officer reports, event and
activity updates, word fame, planning and socializing! While any attempt at
medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our
best to inspire both colleagues and newcomers. *Masks are required for all
attending in person. *Since we are limited to 25 persons at indoor
gatherings, you can attend virtually on Zoom!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84497991686?pwd=dWE0RTFGU0w2YzZRenRRdjlhNnkxZz09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85078576122>, Meeting ID: 844 9799 1686,
Passcode: 766774.
This event is free and open to the public. It is sponsored by the Barony of
Northkeep, the Tulsa, OK chapter of the Society for Creative Anachronism,
an international non-profit volunteer educational organization.
**This event is not affiliated in any way with the Tulsa City-County
Library. The Library neither sponsors nor endorses this event, the
speaker(s) or the organization.**

Tuesday, September 28th\. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside
Park at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  Masks are
required. Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited, please
contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, September 29th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us! Masks are required. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior
to practice if you need loaner gear.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep