[Northkeep] A&S Night Storycrafting UPDATED LOCATION

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 4 10:49:23 PDT 2022

Due to the weather, we are moving inside for tonight's class!

Our A&S Class on Storycrafting will start at 7pm at  Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the Auditorium.  *Masks are
NOT required, nor is proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test.* Lady
Elspeth will be teaching us how to craft a story, and we can practice
turning our Gulf Wars memories into tales!

We will also be on Zoom, for those who can't make it in-person.

Topic: A&S Night: Storytelling Class
Time: Apr 4, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88520616784?pwd=bVNwZElhTXRZNkphdys2bFBpVjhZUT09
Meeting ID: 885 2061 6784
Passcode: epictales