[Northkeep] Tulkon demo April 29-May 1

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 18 12:03:17 PDT 2022

Hey Northkeep!
In two weeks we have a lot going on! Our wonderful cousins in Namron are
hosting Beltane at camp Dakani. If you can’t go or not the whole time, I
would remind you all we have a demo opportunity at Tulkon. This convention
was a fun demo last year and birthplace of the infamous “Frying pan
battles!” We would love to have any and all who can come work the demo for
a few hours. We will be setting up a two pavilion’s outside on the back
lawn of the Warren Place Doubletree at 61st and Yale. I will need help with
set up Friday 4/29.  We will tentatively plan for 5:00pm (ish )set up.
Saturday we need people all day: talking, showing a&s and fighting. Sunday
5/1 will be a repeat of Saturday but we will need help tearing down late
afternoon. More information to come, but I wanted to make sure this is on
your radar. Feel free to message me with questions.
Dans service
Perrin