[Northkeep] Demo THIS SATURDAY!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 24 13:26:48 PDT 2022

 Maker Faire Demo
Exchange Center at Expo Square, 4145 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74114
Saturday, August 27th from 10am to 5pm
We plan to start setting up our booth at 8am, to be ready for visitors at
10.

This is one of our favorite demos to showcase our artisans and share with
the public. Anything that we make, and particularly things that we can let
the visitors try to make, is great!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you can make it for all or part of the day, and what
craft/skill you will be demonstrating so we can plan the spacing.

Here is a link to the map of the space, we will be in Booth #83: *2022
Exhibit Booth Map* <https://t.e2ma.net/click/3ybgvf/rxibrydc/zbzfbm>
Here is a link to the Exhibitor Loading Map: *2022 Exhibitor Loading Map*
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/3ybgvf/rxibrydc/f4zfbm>
Bear in mind I don't plan to arrive until 8am, after (lots of) coffee! Just
let them know you are with the Society for Creative Anachronism - Barony of
Northkeep when you arrive.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep