[Northkeep] UPDATED LOCATION Fighter Practice tonight

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 13 14:43:17 PST 2022

Our indoor location has become unavailable for tonight, so we will
meet at Whiteside Park in the tennis courts!

Our Fighter Practice tonight will be both Rapier and Armored Combat
Practice at Whiteside Park!
Practice starts at 7pm, at 4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135.
We will be fighting in the tennis courts, there should be good
lighting and our seneschal has confirmed that they are dry!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!! It may not be hot weather
anymore, but hydration is still important.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)