[Northkeep] New Minister of Arts and Sciences!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 29 21:53:04 PST 2022

Good evening, all!

For starters, I want to thank Lady Elspeth Bhorúma inghean uí Bhrian for
her service during her tenure as Northkeep's Baronial Minister of Arts and
Sciences.

Second, I want to thank all who applied for this position! Your dedication
to the Barony and willingness to serve does not go unrealized.

However, without further adieu, I'd like to announce Lady Emmelina de
Medeland as our new MoAS! Their Excellencies and I have the utmost
confidence in her diverse skillset for a position such as this and look
forward to seeing everything she has in mind for this position play out.

--
In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane