[Northkeep] Fwd: Resuming in person activities

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 7 22:20:28 PST 2022

Good evening Northkeep and her Cantons,

At last I come to you with somewhat vaguely good news!

Please see the below email from Their Majesties and the Kingdom Seneschal
regarding our clearance to resume in-person activities this Friday.

As further good news, on review of the recent COVID numbers in the Barony
and Cantons' zip codes and in consultation with Their Excellencies, I have
decided to follow along with Kingdom recommendations and not enact any
additional local suspensions at this time.

That being said, please continue to be smart and be safe in these uncertain
times as local numbers are still high, despite the recent downward trend.

I look forward to hopefully seeing all of you again soon!

In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane
Northkeep Baronial Seneschal