[Northkeep] Activity List June 11th-18th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 10 12:53:34 PDT 2022

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Saturday, Jun 11th - King's College

Wyldewode is hosting King's College at the Tahlequah United Methodist
Church (300 W. Delaware St., Tahlequah, OK 74464) from 8am to 7pm.
Webpage: https://ansteorra.org/wyldewode/kings-college/
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/2jDq1QG14

Sunday, June 12th. *NO **OFFICIAL *Archery Practice this Sunday. As always,
you are free to practice at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st
St South Coweta, OK).

Monday June 13th. Scribal & Bardic Night at Martin Regional Library (2601
S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the* Auditorium.  *Join us in painting
scrolls to honor the efforts of our friends, or provide music to inspire
and/or entertain! Or just practice is good, too.

Tuesday, June 14th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, June 15th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.

Thursday June 16th - Submissions Due for the Nordic Saga! Please send all
reports and content to chronicler at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Saturday, June 18th - Coronet Tourney
Who will wear the Coronets of Vindheim next? We're all abuzz!
Denny Crump Rodeo Arena (215 N Country Club Rd, El Reno, OK 73036)
Webpage: https://ansteorra.org/namron/events/vindheim-summer-coronet/
Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/1ohOJsPca

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban