No subject

Tue Jun 28 19:03:05 PDT 2022

tica, until you get to the next intersection - Peoria.  Turn left (south) o=
nto Peoria and go south just a block or so to E. 3rd St.  Turn right (west)=
 on 3rd.  The road will immediately fork, and you will stay on the right (s=
traighter) side of the fork.  Go to the first STOP sign (S. Kenosha).  Turn=
 left (south).  Living Arts will be the red brick building on your right.  =
If you're staying in a downtown hotel, let us know which one and we'll send=
 appropriate directions.  The area is industrial, and it's very quiet on th=
e weekends, so there should be plenty of parking nearby.  Please don't bloc=
k any drives.

SPECIAL ACTIVITIES WITH DAVEED

Thursday, Sept. 19, 6:00 p.m. - Our regular drum class members will meet at=
 Shish-Ka-Bobs restaurant for dinner, drumming, and maybe some dancing.  Al=
l are welcome.  11605 E. 31st St. (31st and Garnett, N.E. corner).  From I-=
44, exit at Garnett (east side of Tulsa).  Go south nearly 2 miles to 31st.=
  Turn left (east).  On your left will be an L-shaped shopping center.  Shi=
sh-ka-bobs is in the bend of the L.  You can also exit on Garnett from I-24=
4.  In this case you would go south about 3 miles, instead of 2.

Friday, Sept. 20, 7:30 p.m. - Jam with Daveed.  Area musicians have been in=
vited to jam with Daveed in an empty store at 1548 E. 15th St.  All are wel=
come.  There is brown paper in the window, so don't let that fool you.  The=
 place is air-conditioned, etc., but you may need a folding chair.  For you=
 Tulsans, it's across the street from Full Moon Cafe and a little bit east =
(directly across from the car wash).  From I-244, exit at Utica.  Turn left=
 (south) onto Utica and go south about 1 1/2 miles to E. 15th St.  Turn rig=
ht (west) onto 15th.  Go about 2 to 3 blocks, and you'll see a row of store=
s (in one building) on your left.  If you drive past the building, you'll s=
ee a parking lot on the left.  You can park there or on the side street jus=
t east of the building.