[Northkeep] Activity List March 23rd-28th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 23 09:33:55 PDT 2022

Sorry it's late! Post-war brain has prevailed.

Wednesday,  March 23rd. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!   *Proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test ARE
REQUIRED.*  Please bring your own water. Loaner gear is limited, please
contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Monday, March 28th. Northkeep Populace at 7pm at Martin Regional Library
(2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the Auditorium There will be
officer reports, event and activity updates, word fame, planning and
socializing! While any attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated,
at Populace we try to wear our best to inspire both colleagues and
newcomers.

*Masks are required indoors, also proof of COVID vaccination OR negative
COVID test within the last 72 hours.*

If you are unable to attend in person, you can still participate on Zoom!

Jehanne de Montauban is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Northkeep Populace
Time: Mar 28, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86440467217?pwd=RVMvRzhoSTViU2o5OUtRdWdMVkJrQT09
Meeting ID: 864 4046 7217
Passcode: 950065