[Northkeep] Activity List March 29th-April 4th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 29 09:40:37 PDT 2022

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Tuesday, March 29th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive.  *Masks are NOT
required, proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test IS.* Please
bring your own water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the
appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, March 30th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  *Masks are NOT required, proof of COVID vaccination OR
negative COVID test IS.* Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is
limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you
need loaner gear.

April 1-3. Norman Medieval Faire (Namron Demo) at Reaves Park (2501 South
Jenkins Ave, Norman, OK). The demo prep starts each day at 9am, if you have
the time this week-end it's a fun demo to help with!

Facebook Page for the Faire: https://www.facebook.com/MedievalFair

Sunday, April 3rd.  Archery Practice is from *2:00pm to 4:00pm* at the City
of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK).  *Masks are NOT
required, proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test IS.* Bring a
chair and some water! Let Jehanne know if you will need any loaner
equipment, jehanne14th at gmail.com.

Monday April 4th. Our A&S Class on Storytelling starts at 7pm at Whiteside
Park (4009 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135) in the pavilion just past the
tennis courts.  *Masks are NOT required, proof of COVID vaccination OR
negative COVID test IS.* Lady Elspeth will be teaching us how to craft a
story, and we can practice turning our Gulf Wars memories into tales! We
will also be on Zoom, for those who can't make it in-person.

Topic: A&S Night: Storytelling Class
Time: Apr 4, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88520616784?pwd=bVNwZElhTXRZNkphdys2bFBpVjhZUT09
Meeting ID: 885 2061 6784
Passcode: epictales