[Northkeep] Activity List 5/28 to 6/6

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat May 28 17:37:35 PDT 2022

As always, be sure to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates
will be sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, May 29th. *NO **OFFICIAL *Archery Practice this Sunday. As always,
you are free to practice at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st
St South Coweta, OK).

Monday May 30th. Memorial Day. NO MEETING TODAY!

Tuesday, May 31st. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, June 1st. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.

Friday June 3rd -Sunday June 5th
SunFest Demo

Chemin Noir's Annual Demo in Bartlesville, OK at SunFest in Sooner Park
(420 S. Madison Blvd., Bartlesville, OK 74006). Setup begins on Thursday
evening and finishes on Friday before SunFest begins at 3pm. Teardown
occurs after the close on Sunday at 4pm. The days and hours of SunFest this
year are as follows:
Friday, June 3rd - 3pm-10pm
Saturday, June 4th - 10am-10pm
Sunday, June 5th - 10am-4pm
We are looking forward to having another encampment setup, list field with
fighters (Chivalric & Rapier), children's activities (MOC Tent), Arts &
Sciences, Archery Tent, we are looking for middle eastern dancers to show
the public some of our middle eastern community, and new this year
Wack-A-Fighter (Children's Activity). We are hoping that some fighters will
volunteer to allow the children to hit them with boffer weapons (fighters
will be in full armor and only the children can hit them with only boffer
weapons).

Monday June 6th. A&S Class - Pysanky at 7pm . We will try this again, this
time hopefully without tornado warnings! As the art of pysanky requires
candles, and the Library does not permit open flame, we will meet at Lady
Rachel de Narbonne's house (2428 S. Sheridan, Tulsa OK 74129).  *Pysanky*
(pronounced PEH-san-keh) is the ancient Ukrainian art of decorating eggs by
means of a wax resist, or batik, method that produces elaborate, colorful,
symbolic designs. Special Guest instructor Robyn Perry will provide the
materials and instruction, come create your own pysanky design with natural
dyes!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep