[Northkeep] A&S Class tonight- Easy Garb with Yzzy

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:20:08 PST 2022

Tonight at 7:00 at Martin East library, I will be teaching my "Easy Garb
with Yzzy" class (Yzzy is me, btw- Yzabeau Brossier
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/26587534453/user/100085687421292/?__cft__[0]=AZXc5PKDx4tdOl4gaXC551r9dGZlg4Xcuia5sllxcjFIf5EIidYnEdGXCJn0auUTQHRYYED0GucBvGyf5Bh5ot9inodoboslW-hdrkYhcI0zQNbPOzuRwz7kBsFmkAUUfZnjU6-jR2uCtnMDp8MZa-Y24YsDl5ujbMQ66YG-VDcwwg&__tn__=-]K-R>)
I'm going to be showing how you can make a pattern for a t-tunic or dress
and pants from mundane clothing you already have, and a belt and skirt with
no pattern required. Some of the clothing I'm teaching tonight can actually
be applied to garb up to the 14th century. I am also going to be bringing
some of my books so those of you that haven't really decided on a persona
time period or place can take a look at some options. (Fair warning:
they're skewed to late period because both Alexandre and myself are late
period.) I have eleven hand outs ready to go, so if we have more than that,
you all will have to share (or let me know you're coming before 5, and I
can copy more.)
See you tonight!
HL Yzabeau