[Northkeep] Activity List November 20th - November 27th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 16 11:29:18 PST 2022

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, November 20th NO OFFICIAL ARCHERY & THROWN WEAPONS PRACTICE

Monday November 21st, Open Project Night starts at 7pm at Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the Auditorium. Bring your
own project to work on. This would be a great time/place to arrange to
borrow tools or expertise in order to help you make progress! We all have
those projects that come to a standstill, let us help break loose the dam
on your creativity!

Tuesday, November 22nd. INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice starts at 7pm, at
2600 W Albany St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.
Drive around the building, parking and entrance are in the back. THERE WILL
ALSO BE A FLAG PRACTICE! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the
appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner gear. Armored
Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel Combat/Fencing:
rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

Wednesday, November 23rd. NO Joint Fighter Practice today. Enjoy the time
off!

Sunday, November 27th. All Vindheim and Beyond Friendsgiving Practice at
the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK). Park
opens at 9am.
Come one, come all! The Barony of Northkeep invites our friends in Vindheim
(and beyond, if you want to make the trip or are in town!) to come play!
Our usual archery practice is transforming into an all practice for the
Sunday after Thanksgiving! We will have thrown weapons and archery, as
always, but the park also features a fantastic area for both chivalric and
rapier fighting! And we would love everyone to join us for fun and martial
arts of all sorts! Also feel free to bring snacks or a dish to share!
Pavilions are welcome and we will share about firepits closer to the day!

Updates will be sent to this list, and also to the FB Event. Website link
coming soon!
Facebook Event Link: https://fb.me/e/29gqZjtE2

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban