[Northkeep] Blended Populace Tonight!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 28 07:49:33 PST 2022

Bonjour!

Tonight, 11/28/22, is Populace starting at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
There will be officer reports, event and activity updates, word fame,
planning, and socializing!
While any attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at
Populace we try to wear our best to inspire both colleagues and
newcomers.
If you are unable to make it in person, please join us virtually. We
will be on Google Meet, the link will be sent out this afternoon.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)