[Northkeep] November Populace Tonight!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 28 09:04:32 PST 2022

Good morning, Northkeep!

Don't forget tonight is our monthly Populace Meeting at Martin East Library!

Festivities kick off at 7pm, virtually and in-person.

*There is no charge to attend this meeting.*

*We will be meeting in the auditorium*

There will be officer reports, event and activity updates, word fame,
planning, and socializing!

While any attempt at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace
we try to wear our best to inspire both colleagues and newcomers.

If you are unable to make it in person, please join us virtually. We will
be on Google Meet

Mixed Populace Meeting at the Library
Monday, Nov 28 · 7–9 PM
Google Meet joining info