[Northkeep] Activity List October 9th-16th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 8 11:33:15 PDT 2022

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, October 9th. Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice 3:30pm - 5:30pm at
the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK). Loaner
gear and instruction is available, just give our marshal a heads-up at
missile at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

Monday October 10th.  Scribal Night starts at 7pm at Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the *Lecture Room.* This
will be down the hall past the Auditorium we usually meet in. No experience
necessary, we will have supplies, instruction (if needed) and camaraderie!

Tuesday, October 11th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside
Park at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring
your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear. Armored Combat:
marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel Combat/Fencing:
rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

Wednesday, October 12th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We are hoping to have guests from out
of Barony for this practice! We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear. Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel
Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

October 14th-16th *The Canton of Chemin Noir Presents: A Medieval Harvest -
Fire, Scythes, & Superstition*

Please come help us remember and celebrate the end of the Medieval Harvest
season with some friendly competitions, tournaments, fellowship, food, and
fun.

Event stewards:

Ragna inn Rauthi aka: Ragna the Red

(Heidi Davis)

918-841-8436

Ragnainnrauthi at gmail.com

Embla Thottsdottir

(Melinda Brown)

918-330-0744

Melbrown3883 at gmail.com

Feast Steward: Nightshade Kitchen

Rorek Rockcrusher (Rob Upton) 918-440-5030, Jena MacGregor (Jennifer Teel)
918-697-6683

Adult Event Registration: $20.00

Adult Member Discount Event Registration: $15.00

Attendees under 18 years old are free

Feast $12.00 (for first 75 registrants)

Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/2JesdrLSK

Website: