[Northkeep] Activity List October 23rd - October 29th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 20 13:38:40 PDT 2022

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, October 23rd. NO OFFICIAL PRACTICE for Archery & Thrown
Weapons.  You are of course free to practice anytime at the City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK).

Monday October 24th.  October Populace starts at 7pm in Salon 1 of the
Renaissance Hotel and convention center! It is off 71st street and
highway 169 (6808 South 107th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74133)
We have had an eventful (see what I did there) month, and there is
sure to be a lot to discuss!

Tuesday, October 25th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the INDOOR
space at 2600 W Albany St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.
Drive around the building, parking and entrance are in the back.
Loaner gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior
to practice if you need loaner gear. Armored Combat:
marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel Combat/Fencing:
rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

Wednesday, October 26th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave).  We will meet within sight of the
parking lot, you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner
gear is limited, please contact the appropriate marshal prior to
practice if you need loaner gear. Armored Combat:
marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel Combat/Fencing:
rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban