[Northkeep] Activity List September 18th-September 24th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 18 17:22:50 PDT 2022

 This week is predicted to be back to high temperatures, so please be sure
to check for cancellations before heading out! Updates will be sent to this
email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, September 18th. NO OFFICIAL PRACTICE for Archery & Thrown Weapons.
You are of course free to practice anytime at the City of Coweta Archery
Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK).

Monday September 19th.  Project Night starts at 7pm at Martin Regional
Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa OK 74129) in the *Auditorium.* This
month we are working on re-organizing the baronial banner storage to align
with areas of use. Jehanne will also be bringing sets of Egyptian Walking
Onions, this is a great time of year to start them!

Tuesday, September 20th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside
Park at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring
your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear. Armored Combat:
marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel Combat/Fencing:
rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

Wednesday, September 21st. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey
Mountain Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We are hoping to have guests from out
of Barony for this practice! We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear. Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org or Steel
Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.anstoerra.org.

Saturday, September 24th, 11am. This is not an official baronial meeting,
but today many of Northkeep's populace will be attending the the memorial
service for HL Elisabeth de Calais (Melissa Long Blevins) at Serenity
Funeral Home, 4170 E Admiral Pl, Tulsa, OK 74115.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)