[Northkeep] Call to (Practice) Arms!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 28 13:12:24 PDT 2022

Wonderful Barony of Northkeep!

Yesterday a semi-challenge was issued to get more folks out to our Tuesday
night fighter practice and a number of folks answered! Tonight will be a
second opportunity to answer the call:

I'd like to see as many of you as are able to join our fighting community
at Turkey Mountain at 6:30 for our second weekly joint fighter practice.

Lady Elena and her rapier fighters will be coordinating and practicing
melee drills and tactics to prepare for Gulf and other grand melee events
coming up.

Personally, I'd like to issue a blanket invite to any chivalric fighters
who think they don't fit in on the rapier field to come out and give it a
try. Not only that, you may have a key piece of melee tactics advice to
impart on them.

And remember - Not only is Rapier a fighting style; point control and
footwork are valuable on all fields.

Signed as a semi-challenge,
That off-hand lance fighter with pretty good point control. 🙂

In service,
Centurion Alexandre Crane,
Northkeep Baronial Seneschal