[Northkeep] Activity List April 23rd-April 29th

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 21 18:17:40 PDT 2023

For all those wanting to attend Populace this Monday, but are unable to
attend in person, the Google Meet information has been added to the Google
Calendar and the Facebook page! We look forward to seeing everyone there!

------Google Meet Information--------
Blended Populace in the Library!
Monday, April 24 · 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/rwk-hjeo-ofk

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 219-767-0048‬ PIN: ‪544 219 873‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/rwk-hjeo-ofk?pin=5777701109810

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>