[Northkeep] Activity List August 20th - 26th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 17 10:52:10 PDT 2023

Please be sure to check for cancellations before heading to outdoor
practices! Updates will be sent to this email list, and posted on
Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday, August 20th.  NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice today.  The
range we use will, as always, be free and open to the public: City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South, Coweta, OK).
           There is a Northern Region Advanced Fighter Practice with a
focus on Madu in Weisenfeuer at the Chisholm Trail Park in Yukon, OK. (500
W Vandament Ave, Yukon, OK 73099) from 10am - 2pm.

Monday, August 21th, Project Night starting at 7pm in the Auditorium of
Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129). The focus of
this project night is helping our Canton of Wyldewode make pennants
(Wyldewode, Ansteorra, Vindheim, and Northkeep) and finish up site tokens
to be used at their upcoming event, Northern Border Skirmishes October
20-22.

Tuesday, August 22nd.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice starts at 6:00 pm at
Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will
be in the gym, the gym is the large building on the corner of 13th &
Cincinnati. Please enter from the southeast corner of the building (from
the parking lot south of the church) as all entrances are locked and that
will be the one with a "doorman".  There is plenty of room for spectators
and artisans, so come hang out!

Wednesday, August 23rd. Northkeep Bookclub Discussion - The Road to
Jerusalem. Greetings, noble minds and avid readers of antiquity!
Verily, a wondrous rendezvous approaches, where intellectual discourse
shall flourish beneath the tapestries of time. On the eventide of August
the 23rd, as the sun sinks beneath the horizon, we shall gather at the
hallowed halls to deliberate upon the tome known as 'The Road to Jerusalem'.