[Northkeep] Maker Faire Game Plan

Hospitaler of Northkeep hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 25 09:50:21 PDT 2023

 Good day, fair populace!

Maker Faire is tomorrow! Stef asked if I have a game plan on Discord and I
wanted to share it here as well.

Short version: No badges required, please bring chairs, if the space looks
or feels crowded take a break and walk the fair. Load in at 7AM, Fair from
10-5, Load out by 7 PM.

Long version:
No badges are required, this event is free to the public.
I ask for chairs because usually a space will have two, or maybe two chairs
per table (four for two tables). We have more people than that. Better to
bring it and not need it than need it and not have it [image: 👍]

I'll be there at 7 AM loading in my own display items and arranging our
space. No doughnuts this time, but I'll have granola bars and clementines
in case people miss breakfast or lunch. Beorhtlic will be in the back of
our area doing pewter work after noon so I will tape off a space for him in
the morning. I also need to ask for an extension cord in the morning.

We have a lot of people interested and signed up! I don't have hard numbers
for how many people are allowed in our booth at once, but if our space
feels crowded consider swapping out with someone who needs a break.

After the Maker Fair all are welcome to join us for dinner at Big Whiskey's
Saturday evening. Post-demo dinner is a great way to celebrate a good demo
and swap stories from the day.

Big Whiskey's American Restaurant <https://goo.gl/maps/QerELakWiNiTFNyR8>
4532 E 51st Street

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply here! Looking forward
to seeing you [image: 🙂]
Yours in Service
-Deputy Hospitaler Milokhna