[Northkeep] Activity List September 3rd- September 9th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 31 20:28:44 PDT 2023

 Surprise! Perrin was able to get an extension on the gym for one more
fighter practice!

Sunday,September 3rd.  NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice today.  The
range we use will, as always, be free and open to the public: City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South, Coweta, OK
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/35079+E+151st+St+South,+Coweta,+OK?entry=gmail&source=g>).

Monday, September 4th, LABOR DAY The library is closed, and we have no
meeting planned.

Tuesday, September 5th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice starts at 6:00 pm at
Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1301+S.+Boston+Ave.,+Tulsa?entry=gmail&source=g>).
We will be in the gym, the gym is the large building on the corner of 13th
& Cincinnati. Please enter from the southeast corner of the building (from
the parking lot south of the church) as all entrances are locked and that
will be the one with a "doorman".  There is plenty of room for spectators
and artisans, so come hang out! THIS IS THE REALLY REALLY FOR SURE THE LAST
DAY WE HAVE THIS SPACE!

Thursday, September 7th, Northkeep Book Club Discussion at 7pm on Zoom
Hark, ye lovers of ancient tomes and seekers of sagacious discourse!
With the moon's ascent on the eve of September the 7th, at the seventh hour
past noon, we shall once again convene in the company of literati to
unravel the tapestry of 'The Road to Jerusalem'.