[Northkeep] Activity List December 10th- December 16th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 9 20:53:52 PST 2023

 Sunday, December 10th - NO Archery & Thrown Weapons Practice due to lack
of a missile marshal.

Monday, December 11th, Scribal & Bardic Night starting at 7pm at the home
of Lady Rachel de Narbonne (2428 S. Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129). Practice
your illumination skills, and learn some new techniques. Paint and other
supplies are provided! This is also a time to discuss and work on bardic
composition and theory. This meeting is free and open to the public.

Tuesday, December 12th.  INDOOR Joint Fighter Practice at a NEW LOCATION! (3005
S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129).
*While there is no cost to attend this event, we suggest a donation of $2
to help cover the site fee*
This will be a joint practice for heavy armor and rapier
We will be in the former home of "Smash Something", at the end of the strip
mall past Same Day Computer Repair.
There is plenty of room for spectators and artisans, so come hang out! This
is a large, unfinished space, so if you plan to sit, bring a chair! The
bathrooms are not finished yet, there is a QT across the street if needed.
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTTLED WATER!!!
Please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.
Armored Combat: marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Steel Combat/Fencing: rapier at northkeep.ansteorra.org.

NEW DAY!!!
Thursday, November 14th. Northkeep Virtual Bardic Circle starting at 7pm on
Discord https://discord.com/invite/sxGErTR2eq
Northkeep is hosting a virtual bardic circle, come to perform or be our
audience if you prefer!
**************************
---Virtual Discord Call---
Virtual Bardic will take place on our Discord Server. Lady Milokhna has
created an instruction guide on how to log into our voice channel from your
phone!
https://docs.google.com/.../.../edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jiA0uNZYux2aR8u0fjPUqm72WvJvNX_X/edit>

À votre service,